Fort Wayne Business Blog

This is a blog where I will post interesting information that I find out about commerce in the greater Fort Wayne area.

12.01.2006

Semester of Blogging has Come to an End

Farewell to Fort Wayne Business Blog. I have researched on a subject that interests me for an entire semester and I have found several useful websites that may be of use to me in my future business studies. I would like to take time out to thank Dr. Amidon for his blogging assignment, because I now have knowledge of the growing blog trend. I will be able to create and update blogs for whatever I want, and that may come in handy in the future. In addition to the blogging assignment, I think that W331 class as a whole was a success. Coming in, I was afraid that this course was going to be all standardized writing with no room for creativity and interpretation. In retrospect it was quite the opposite. I have learned a lot about business writing, and through use of the blog, I have had motivation to keep up on local business happenings.

I bid you adieu...

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey everyone, I'm new! ..... just made my profile. Everyone says I need to share

something so I Just thought I'd let you know a place where I made an extra $800 last month!
Click here to find out more!
Be sure to check out my new page. :)

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home